Monday, March 16, 2009

I am a Movie Star

I just started a temparary production job today. It is nice to be working and I am kinda hoping I will get to blog pretty steadily but I do so dream of my big Movie/TV star making day. I am working at L.A. Center Studios. There are a bunch of productions going on here. I'm sure I will gossip as I find out what is around me. But anyway, right across the hall from me is a casting office. All day today the hallway has been filled with early thirties white males dressed in casual business attire. At first I thought it would drive me crazy to be so close to casting and actors but instead I find it more of a driving force. My fingers are crossed that my positive attitude can keep me strong for the next month. And someday I will get to relax in MY rest chair for Movie Stars.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails