Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beautiful Flowers

Potsch and I (maybe a little more me) are neck deep in wedding planning. We have a problem where we just get inspired by the randomest of things and thus what we imagine our wedding day to be change constantly. Our main focus is family and friends - Love - and as little stress a possible. When it comes to details like flowers I just figured I would go to the flower mart and handle it myself. Saves money and could be a nice table-arrangement-making-party a couple nights before the wedding. Just writing that makes me stressed.
My friend, and co-founder of our book club, Megan G. sent me this link to her Florist friend, Danielle of Brown Paper Design. Everything is just beautiful. I loved all the photos of the stunning arrangements and then I read her about and just about asked her to be my maid of honour.

"There is inspiration in everything, even in the most familiar places. I find that to be the most exciting thing about life."
that was just a sweet taste.

My stress is gone now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails