Thursday, April 16, 2009

Johnny Adler is my boy!

In my early twenties I would walk up and down Melrose (i lived near by) on nightly strolls pondering my life and dreaming about being able to pay my bills while gazing in to the store windows of Miu Miu (not there anymore) and Agent Provatuer but I would spend the most time in front of the Jonathan Adler window. There was something about him and that store that became a symbol of my future success. I could not wait to get to a point in life that I could own my own Jonathan Adler. At 28 I reached that point. I had shot my first pilot and I went and bought my self the sweetest Utopia bud vase. It was momentous. And it was actually eye opening cause though there are expensive items there are also some very affordable items too. A couple months later one of my best friends, Margaret, gave me an amazing Jonathan Adler giraffe. LOVE IT! Now, I am feeing it's that time again. And there are so many options -I kinda want to get the kitzie shakers and use them as wedding cake toppers. I have not posed this idea to Potsch yet. But we do love kitzies. I think it only makes sense.


These it items are all on sale on the website. super good prices too. now if I could only make up my mind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails