Tuesday, September 27, 2011

He's got baggage but I like it

Sometimes I get nervous that you lovely readers will kill me for posting baby stuff all the time but then I have to tell myself "It's ok! I am having a baby!"
So I hope you see these posts as things to make note of for yourself later or maybe you already know a bunch of baby/kid stuff and should be sharing it with me! I would love to learn from you too.


Today I love this bag.

It is not a diaper bag but can't any bag be a bag for whatever you need it to be? How cool would a daddy be with strapped across one shoulder and a baby wrapped around the other? I am digging it. from Fossil.

3 comments:

Ivonne Fernandez said...

I like! (thumbs up)

The Sentimental Suitcase said...

oh yes! It's lovely Khali!

margaret said...

seriously. why does the lady always have to haul around the diaper bag? (the dude usually ends up with it by the end of the day, so i say, why not just start him off with the diaper bag from the get go.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails