Thursday, March 3, 2011

Here comes the dog

I have two lovely ladies getting hitched this year and I am thrilled! Another thing they have in common is they both have gorgeous dogs who will be in the ceremony. YAY! for pet friendly hotels.
I found Silly Buddy and their brilliant puppy bow ties that I believe would be the absolute perfect attire for someone as dashing as Rufus (margaret's dog) especially when he will be hob-nobbing at the ACE for the reception.



I love that these are adjustable and completely affordable at $37.00. I almost want a dog just so I can have one of these. Maybe they will make them cat sizes soon.

1 comment:

sarah // SELVA floral design said...

so cute! i wonder if they come in cat sizes...??? (I'm popping over from hannah's blog).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails