Friday, August 20, 2010

Yummy Yamashiro Market

Last night I had an impromptu invitation to joining some friends at the Yamashiro Farmer's Market which takes place every Thursday from 5pm to 9pm. It was amazing! The stands were great. The food was great. The view was to die for!!! If you get a chance to head over there I highly recommend it. Potsch and I just parked at the bottom of Franklin and had a slightly death defying walk up and a more death defying walk down at night. If you are not up for tempting death might I suggest the free parking on La Brea at Franklin with a free shuttle to the market.

Bring your own wine and snacks if you want and grab a table along the lower edge to enjoy one of the best views of a Los Angeles sunset. Truly romantic.


I promise to take better photos next time. I was just so excited!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails