Holy Crap! 34 days. My mind is in a tissy making list and trying my hardest to cross things off. It seems every time one thing gets crossed off two more things get added. Potsch and I made a list of what still needs to be done and it turned out to be three pages long!!!
1. Flags glued and screened
2. Centerpieces - garden store grocery list and construct with Bridesmaids
3. Votives and Glasses
4. Trays for condiments - Wood disks?
5. Napkins - handmade and screened with design
6. Design logo for napkins
7. Groomsmen gifts - Packed and printed with touching card
8. Bridesmaid mothpops - (I'll explain later)
9. Signs for just about everything
10. Arts & Craft Project for Guest - design, print and get markers
11. Gift Bags for out of towners
12. Music for every moment on a disc for our DJ... I wish I could just have Hi-Fi Weddings do this
13. Find a new Hair Dresser! What?! Yes!
13. I'll stop here...I am hyperventilating...the list keeps going....
Can we get this done? Can we do it with style and panache? Can we do this and have an amazing time at our wedding?