Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here comes the Bride (not me)


I am racing home to get packed for an early early morning flight to Aspen, Colorado. My friend since high school, Daniela is getting married this weekend!!! So super exciting. I have never been to Aspen and what a wonderful reason to go. Daniela has always been a stunning girl. Such class and style. Incomparable.
Several weeks ago we had her bridal shower around a pool. By the end I was a lobster from the sun but it was well worth it. I love being around fancy ladies and presents.





Mmmmm....homemade peach infused simple syrup and Pink Champagne. That can make happy girl really happy.






1 comment:

Bad Kid Productions said...

What on earth is that first cake picture about? Looks fabu :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails