Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Page turner

I picked up our Guest Book today!!!!! So freaking excited! I used A&I Books after getting a sweet deal on Groupon. Even with out the deal I would use A&I. You can build your own book from total scratch using InDesign or Photoshop or you can use their free book building software. I used a combo - free software with some pages I made in Photoshop. So easy!!! The quality is outstanding. I hate to say it but it better than the mac iphoto books.

Potsch and I decided to blend our engagement photos with our guest book. That way we have one book we will actually look at again that is filled with special memories.

We can't wait to see all the lovely messages covering the pages.

2 comments:

showfoodchef said...

Wow, another good idea from you guys! This looks so fun!

Hi-Fi Weddings said...

that's an AWESOME idea! the book looks so snazzy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails