Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cupcakes. Yum!

Potsch and I had our cupcake tasting and boy oh boy was it a hard decision! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world though to have my "brilliant at everything" mom doing our cupcakes (and our cocktail food!!!) I can't wait to share with you how these stunning cakes will be displayed. Potsch has worked his carpentry magic to make something of art to hold something of yummy art.
Our cupcakes flavors will be earl grey with a dense butter cream and chocolate brownie cake with fresh berry butter cream. I have a thing for butter cream.


1 comment:

margaret said...

i suppose i'll let this time slide, BUT if you ever have 2 dozen of cathy's cupcakes in your house (which is only 1.2 miles from mine) i need to be alerted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails