Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I want Mara. I need Mara. Give me Mara.


I have Thailand on my brian at all times right now. Potsch and I are planning our Honeymoon finally and you know what that means - Honeymoon Wardrobe! And Thailand resort beachy clothes at that! I am so excited. Not to mention I have lost 20lbs and and still working at more. Yay! For the first time ever I am so excited to wear a bathing suit!!!!
Ok so all this means I am patrolling the online abyss of fashion. Today I found Mara Hoffman and I fell in love. I love her style, energy, color, culture, sense of play, cuteness and sexy foxiness. I want all her clothes and bathing costumes and I want to live on the beaches of Thailand for at least a year. Who's with me?!




I think I would dress like this every day. Love the jacket and dress and hat and shoes. perfect.


I saw this and felt it in Anthropologie the other night. It was absolutely exquisite.


How rad would this little jump suit be traveling around Thailand. You might have a dirty bottom from the water taxi's but it may just be worth it.




Who doesn't love the sexy hippie look?

Jump suits! They are soooooo back in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails