Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday - The sexy version


The other night I had the luxury of grabbing a drink and catching a few dances at one of my ol' haunts Jumbo's Clown Room. I spent many a night at this then dive bar full of scantily clad women and some gender questionables dancing their sexy dances on stage. These day Jumbo's is the place to be no matter who you are. The crowd is hip and happening and the dancers are the women you work with most likely. As long as the women you work with are sexy hipsters that could also double as models for American Apparel.
My friend, Kate, I got to chatting about some day living out our dream of being a stripper for a night..maybe just one song really. So this Tunes on Tuesday goes out to Kate.







1 comment:

Kate said...

Ahh a girl can dream... I just spent my couple minutes of quiet time this morning envisioning myself twirling around the pole, sans leg warmers, to my stripper song. I might make my second dance to one of yours if you don't mind!!

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails