Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday - the classics


I first true love happened when I was 12. He was classic gentleman full of style and class, talent and charm. My heart still beats wildly for him and I believe always will. Mr. Harry Connick Jr. No joke. I was IN LOVE with him. I went to his concert. I wrote to his fan club. I save every single item I could that had to do with him. From his CDs to his movies - Memphis Belle and Little Man Tate to the wrappers that these items came wrapped in. No joke. I even have a frame autographed black and white head shot of my true love.
Lately I catch myself keeping the radio off and singing Harry Connick Jr. songs my whole way home. He is a perfect gentleman just like my husband and if I ever have boy of my own he will be a gentleman too.

This one of my all time favorite songs ever. So many memories of dancing and dreaming in my room when I was supposed to be doing my homework.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails