Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week in the elevator

Please excuse my tardiness on this weeks elevator fashion show. A lot has been going on and hopefully I will be able to share with you all soon. Now with out further adieu...



I love this outfit! These are my new jeans size 16!!!! I have not been a size 16 since high school. That seems to be something adult women say. "I haven't been this size since High School." I have always thought it was a weird thing to say and now I am saying it. I feel super sexy in my jeans and when I wear my cowboy boots...watch out! My shirt is vintage and I picked it up at this years Vintage Expo. And my hair is freshly done. Always makes me happy.



I was a little nervous leaving the house in this outfit as I was barely awake when I threw it together but seeing this photo I am quite pleased with myself and think maybe I should dress myself asleep more often. New Shirt from Nordstroms. Rock Star Jeans from Old Navy. I did wear a rediscovered bracelet for you though. Next I will need to get a better photo of it.


This is just a detailed shot of my necklace and shirt pattern. I love the color but you can't see it so well in the main shot.



These pants made it into the goodwill pile when I got home. They are super comfortable and I was attempting to go for a J. Crew yacht look. I feel like I half made it on deck. The pants are about 3 sizes too big and I spent the day having to pull them up. But I was terribly comfortable. Like working in your PJ's.



Try as I might I could not get a great shot of these pants. They are from Thailand and you have seen me in a similar green pair. Potsch calls them my Ali Baba pants. Others call the Hammer time. Each name makes me do a strange dance that I am sure looks nothing like it does in my mind. This pair is a lovely dark violet/purple with little flowers and butterflies all over. I love purple and red together so that is what I did with my shoes. Maybe the best shoes ever. And I brought out more purple with my amethyst rock necklace.


What are you wearing? I would love to see your weekly wardrobe or even just a shot of your favorite outfit. Email me!

3 comments:

showfoodchef said...

I love FRIDAY so much!

margaret said...

cute wednesday. what's up with monday? where's it at?

margaret said...

oooo. shoot. monday was 4th of july.
got it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails