Friday, July 16, 2010

Superbomba straight to my heart

My mind has been racing with inspiration from Superbomba's Flickr photostream. SB has gathered a ton of found photos and loaded them up for all to see. The span time and fashion and relationships. Total brilliance. I am continually shocked at how many make me stop thinking "that's a photo of me/ my family!" just to realize that we all have the same typical photos in our albums. The details may be a slightly different be we are all the same.
If I had a writing group or a little more motivation I would randomly select a photo a day and write the short story that matches it. Pure total inspiration! Thank you Superbomba.
What kind of reading material is that for a child?


Where did those suds come from?






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails