Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Feral of fun

Two houses over from us about two months ago a litter of baby kitzies were born. For most of that time they stayed in their yard and you were luck to catch a glimpse of them frolicking in the grass. Well, this week has been my week. After patiently waiting with a can of tuna for an hour I was swarmed. There are 7 total. All sooooo different. All super cute. I did make the mistake of pushing my luck. I tried to pick up the orange tabby and was met with a slew of scratches that I am still mending.




2 comments:

showfoodchef said...

WOw, those are wonderful shots and really capture the individual looks, and souls. Love it. Be careful.

Anonymous said...

please keep me away...i will promptly adopt all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails