Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's my mom's fault

As a little girl my mother was a tad bit obsessed with making me look like a french little girl. I wore french clothes literally imported from France. I wen to a french private school. and she cut my bangs extremely short. Now as I lust for a physical change I find myself waning toward Le France.
I do love the dream of having hair like Brigitte Bardot but alas i can only achieve such a look with heavy expensive extensions. So, I am heading in the opposite direction. French New Wave.

1 comment:

margaret said...

oooooo breathless. i saw the post on design sponge yesterday with those amazing photos of breathless.... i began to think the exact same thing! she is the cutest in the world. i love the hair! and France.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails