Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday - The Suzan


I am feeling so overwhelmed by the year ahead of me. 3 wedding - which means 3 bachelorette parties / 3 showers / 9 gifts.These are the weddings of my best friends so I am soooo incredibly excited but it is also a lot of money and that can be a little scary as an artist who's current job is about to end. Also, Potsch and I are trying to finally plan and take our honeymoon. AND we are trying to get pregnant. So much money being spent in my mind already.

So this Tunes on Tuesday is dedicated to an attitude adjustment. I am finding the love and excitement in all things. I am focusing on the abundance of great and letting my heart sing out like pop music.

The Suzan "Home" from Mr Goldbar on Vimeo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails