Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We're Famous!

Last night Potsch and I finally got to gaze upon over mass of wedding photos from Kelty and today we opened up our computers to find we had a gorgeous spread on Steep Street the Blog and a HUGE feature on Green Wedding Shoes!!! I just about died. Thank you ladies sooo much for the amazing words and spreads. You have made some of my dreams come true.
So, check out the link to see some of our awesome wedding photos and read me getting all gushy about DIY and my talented Hubby.
I will be posting some more wedding details here too - invites / photos / Song list / Let me know if there is something you want to know about!
xoxox
The Boyds

1 comment:

The Sentimental Suitcase said...

Holy Crap I don't even know what to say. I am completely freaked out with love for you and Potsch and these beautiful works of art. Just amazing! Just amazing!
XOXOXOOXOXOXO
Sam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails