Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hope comes alive


I am addicted. I tried to stop by having the cable guy come and dismantle my cable but still I have found another more pure form of tv fix - this one comes as a marathon on netflix thru my Wii. BASTARDS!!!! I sit at work these days counting the hours down to the minutes and then sit in traffic cursing the wasted visual time until I am home curled up on my couch - priorities forgotten - as I click season 1 Friday Night Lights. I am 11 episodes in and have cried at least once at every episode. Potsch refuses to get wrapped up in the show with me. There are times I am sad we don't get to snuggle as we watch the relationship of Jason Street and Lyla Garitty unfold. But then again I am thrilled that I can watch episode after episode in one sitting and not have to worry about Potsch needing to catch up. I thought this addiction would settle after watching season 1 of Dexter but instead it has just gained strength.
Tonight Potsch has a class until 11pm. That means at least 3 episodes back to back. I can't wait to fall more in love with Tim Riggins, Matt Saracen, The Coach and his Wife.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails