Thursday, December 31, 2009

Noon Years Eve - Pretend Kids on a whole new level


Tomorrow I will be working at Kidspace Children's Museum Pasadena for their annual Noon Year's Eve. Since kids are usually in bed by the time it strikes 12am, they miss out on all the celebrating fun. Kidspace thought a great way to get the youngsters involved would be to celebrate at noon. So, from 9:30 to 2pm I will be making glittery glasses and noise makers and toasting kids with sparkling cider while balloons fall all around us. Sounds like tons of fun. And I am totally nervous.
I have been so baby crazy obsessed lately I thought it would be a good idea to cool my jets by volunteering to work with kids. Maybe by over saturating myself in tiny people I will be able to hit my biological snooze button. This may have a reverse effect considering I will be making crafts with kids all day.
Oh boy. My lil'bit of social anxiety is kicking in. Wish me luck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails