Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!!

What a way to start a week with a big ass Broke-Ass E-Session Spread!!!!
I am nothing but thrilled to see me & P covering the front Monday page of the much followed and celebrated wedding (and really just eco-stylish all around) blog, The Broke-Ass Bride, by Dana and now joined by her husband. Hunter (who adds some hysterical commentary weekly).
I feel so honored to be featured by the same person who inspired me to blog in the first place. Dana's the biggest and bestest go getter i have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I constantly learn from her and strive to have at least as much tenacity as she has in her little finger. Thanks to Dana I have also become a much better negotiator. I now live by the words, "You'll never know, unless you ask." Dana is full of wisdom and humor and style - definitely worth the read whether you are getting married or not or already are. Check out The Broke-Ass Bride.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails