Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pish P.O.S.H.

This store is great and I am so pleased that their site is great too! When I lived in Chicago a while back I used to love visiting P.O.S.H. I have a thing for diners and I love me some coffee. Thanks to P.O.S.H. I can now serve my own dinner on diner ware and drink my coffee at home in some vintage mugs minus the attitude laden waitress. The website is chalk full of fun vintage and surprising finds.

"At some point in your life, you want something that is real!" That thought is what drives P.O.S.H. to search high & low for the items that stock its shelves - an eclectic assortment of vintage Hotel Silver, Restaurant China & Flea Market Finds. Found in such disparate places as old American china warehouses to the antique markets and auction houses of Europe, the items sold at P.O.S.H. are often one-of-a-kind or limited in quantity. From a vintage silverplate Tea Service once used in an English Country Inn to a beautiful Water Pitcher from a Grand Hotel in New York, many of our pieces tell a romantic story of an age gone by."


1 comment:

margaret said...

aaaahhh.... i love jadeite more than anything.... someday, someday, i will have something jadeite of my own. and i'll start with this site to shop for it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails