Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday, Boots!



This past weekend, Feb 18th, was
Boots&Cateyes' 2 year old birthday! so crazy!
It is kind of mind blowing for me that I have stuck with something for 2 years that brings me nothing but joy and fun. I have made cyber friendships that give me the urge to travel and hug. I have found so many amazing creative people who are writing and finding and building brilliant things to share with the cyber world and bring us all smiles. I feel so grateful to be here and posting almost daily for you and for me.
May this next year bring us so may new adventures! Tunes on Tuesday has already become one of my favorite things to wake up for.
Here is to you and me! I couldn't do it with out you.
xoxox
Khali

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, boots & cateyes! you are such a wonderful part of my day.yo u make me smile, swoon...and well, shop. i'll gladly toast to you and your brilliance tonight!

showfoodchef said...

Happy Bloggaversary, Boots & CatEyes! I have literally shopped from your blog more than any one place online, I'm serious. It's crazy when I think 'bout how many things I've bought from what you put up here. Love your blog, style and iVoice :D

Kelty said...

What would we do without Boots and Cat Eyes?!?!? Seriously!! Happy Birthday... :)

The Sentimental Suitcase said...

Oh yes my darling! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Sam

The Weaver House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ Hannah ~ said...

Yaaaayyy!!! I'm so happy you're you and that your blog is of that same quirky, smart, loving fabric.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails