Monday, February 14, 2011

Healthy snack


I am addicted to kale. I love it. I love it. I love it. I seriously can not get enough of it. The other night I was out to dinner with all my ladies and their men and a discussion about Kale arose. When I said I eat it raw with a little lemon vinaigrette my friends gawked at me and nearly called me crazy. But i tell you - nothing will make you feel more healthy and excited to be alive than a fresh Tuscan Kale salad. So freakin' good!
But for those you want a crunchy yummy salty snack I offer you the Kale chip. So easy and so yummy. Get your Kale (any type will work) cut the center rib and stem off and toss around in tablespoon of olive oil. Add a bit of sea salt and some black pepper and bake in the oven at 3oo until crispy about 20 to 30 min. Boom! you have a delightful snack that won't make you feel like crap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails