Monday, February 14, 2011

I can't stop with the weddings

One of the things I love about the BHLDN line is how much it has inspired me to play in Photoshop. I do so much regular work in PS these days that I forget to play. Yay for Play!

These adorable and sexy (theme for the day) brides maid dresses are not actually bridesmaid dresses which is why they should be bridesmaids dresses. The lovely work of Karen Walker.I made this color palette for my friend who is planning her wedding right now. God, I love weddings. So much creativity and excitement and love and possibility. ADORE!



1 comment:

margaret said...

these are all LOVELY! i confirmed with the man that if i wore anything but white, he'd be VERY upset. :(
buuuuut.... i think i convinced him that in the blazing sunlight, light grey or champagne would look like white. hmmmmmm.... subtle options....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails