Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday - Power of LOVE


Today I bring you the power of LOVE for our Tunes on Tuesday.

1st - I found this album cause I LOVE Design*Sponge. 2nd - D*S did an interview with Bri Emery of DESIGN.LOVE.FEST who I am so in LOVE with it hurts. 3rd - Bri talked about the music she is listening to and LOVING while she works. It was this album by Karen Elson which takes me to my next bit of LOVE. 1a Karen is a model who is married to Jack White. They LOVE each other so much that they had 2 children. Jack LOVES Karen so much that he helped and pushed her music career and now she has and album out that I LOVE!!!! Holy crap the power of LOVE is everywhere. I hope you LOVE it too.



If you LOVE the Doors you may LOVE this.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails