Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday - double pt 2

Thank god it rained today and KCRW was paying attention. This was the best ride to work this morning. I love the rain. I love mood music in the rain. I wanted my ride to continue.

Future Islands - Little Dreamer
so lovely. Perfect to put in your ear phones and make creative projects. Reminds me of working in the dark room at school in Chicago for hours and hours every day through the winter. Lots of loud music in my head those days.



In the Fall


PS- I think Margaret will like these boys.

2 comments:

margaret said...

ooo cool! never heard of these guys before. the low-fi quality of the music videos is kinda rad - like a breath of fresh air from all the uber produced lady gaganess & such.

margaret said...

omg. ps. i am OBSESSED with this song right now:
'Somebody That I Used to Know'
by Gotye

It's weird.... it gets better everytime i listen to it. Maybe cause the lyrics are so good. iTunes that puppy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails