Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday - Drive




I can not stop thinking about this movie. It seems to be one of those that just sticks to your bones. It gives you a feeling you can't shake. A romantic melancholy maybe? I can imagine if I were in High School and had seen this my life would be changed. I would dress differently. I would have my headphones on at all time to this Nightcall song. I am not surprised my brother, Buster, has done all of this. He was already gnawing on tooth picks daily and fixing cars. Thankfully, I can live through him.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i made a blog post about this movie, too... soo in love! and nightcall? best way to get you hooked on a movie + soundtrack in the first 5 minutes. still crushing hard on this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails