Friday, November 13, 2009

Tasteful Kitch

"Tasteful kitsch or tongue-in-cheek elegance are two ways of describing Ida Sj√∂stedts design philosophy. Her aim is to create beautiful, sexy clothes for women who don’t take dressing up too seriously –and who see fashion as something fun rather than as a must."
I thought some of these dresses could make some seriously dynamite wedding gowns. Definitely unforgettable. But are they too far from traditional? Do you think a brides dress could ruin the mood of the event?




2 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh my God--can you please tell me where these dresses are from? Link me up, Lady! :)

Boots and Cateyes said...

Hey Allyson, there is a link at the top of the post to the designers site. I have not found the dresses in any American shops yet but I will definitely post when i do. Let me know you find them anywhere along your search. Thanks for reading and commenting. I sure do love comments!
here is the link from above - http://www.idasjostedt.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails