Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time to get your Groupon On!

I just signed up for Groupon today and already I am thrilled!

How It Works

  1. Each day we feature something cool to do at an unbeatable price.
  2. You only get it if enough people join that day… so invite your friends!
  3. Check back the next day for another awesome Groupon!
Here is what the deal was today -
This was perfect! I love A&I. Their work is always great. I get all my photography and head shots done there. Also, Potsch and I have decided to do a photo book as our guest book for our wedding. We were going to just do it through mac but now we can design our pages in photoshop and have way more choices to customize. I am pumped!

Click here and get your Groupon On!

Here are just some of the recent deal. Definitely some great Holiday surprises with brilliant savings.


My life already feels more active. ha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails