Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Art of Manliness


I am a huge fan of this book, "The Art of Manliness".
I bought it on a whim at xmas for Potsch as really just a funny throw away gift. Turns out it was the best present for him AND me!
Potsch is having a great time reading it and learning all the wonderful ways one can be more manly which is really just being more of a gentleman. Potsch now goes and gets him self a proper Cut and Shave at a glorious old barber shop in Silver Lake, Sweeney Tod's. He has learned about the true man friendship and what a proper bachelor party is and where it originated from.
If I had the funds I would buy this for all men! It is a fun read and has fun drawings. The Art Of Manliness even has a cool Blog! Definitely worth checking out. Also, the book is on sale Here for only $11.55.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails