Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is where my mind is right now

This post may drive some people crazy as it shows us where we are not and it s also a bit of a rambling of my distracted mind.

I have no idea where we are going to Honeymoon and we are totally open to your thoughts.
But after the comments I received on my sucky job/new focus post I decided to start googling "balcony" and "Ocean". Oh what a dangerous choice whilst stuck in my windowless tomb.
(honestly it ain't that bad)

Turkey seems nice.
Malaysia is definitely a place I would like to be right now and maybe forever. I found The Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort here with great reviews.



How about this $510 a week in Flamingo Beach, Costa Rica?


I was specifically looking up balconies and beaches. Maybe next I will focus on jungle adventures! Give me your thoughts! It is fun to travel through my computer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails