Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The real Milk and Cookies

Just another reason having a baby and breastfeeding are rad.
I have known since I was a little girl that there is magic in cookies. But as I venture into trying to make a baby I have had to give up all sweets and fun snacky food. This means cookies. I have not found a single person who will go with me in my fight that "Cookies are magic" until now. Milkmakers. Besides for having a brilliant logo they also have a brilliant idea. Cookies that promote lactation. No joke!
"milkmakers lactation cookies provide your body with the calories it needs to make milk. milkmakers cookies have a combination of oats, brewer's yeast and flax seed that help with milk production, making it easier to pump when you’re away from your baby and breastfeed when you’re together."



PS- there is a video on their site. enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails