Tuesday, February 24, 2009

love these

Sometimes I worry that this blog will just be a list of all the things I want which will make me look ungrateful but then I realize that I am incredibly grateful. I am grateful to all the people and their ideas that they made something with. I am grateful to the internet and how it connects me with the so many more facets of inspiration. And I am very grateful that I have the time and outlet to share all my finds and thus support the people and their ideas and inspirations.

That said, I really want these cups.
Life + Limb just opened their online store the other day and it is just lovely. One of these days I am going to take a road trip to Portland, Oregon and I definitely want to stop by this actual shop too.

1 comment:

TEENIE said...

We could totally make these @ Color me Mine ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails