Saturday, February 21, 2009

SCOOPS!!!



Now, I know that Scoops Ice Cream has been talked about for years but that is because it is worth it!  I have tried to go here many times. So many that when I actually would standing right outside of the shop I would turn it down cause the build up had been so great  I really just wanted to keep the dream alive. Well,finally, last night I went with my two very talented friends, Margaret (outstanding artist) and Nicole (gorgeously talented actress).  Though the infamous Bacon Ice cream was not available there were still plenty on interesting flavours to devour. Black Sesame / Brown Bread (which seemed to be sort of a grapenuts ice cream- i liked it)/ Kombucha Squash / Caramel Kahlua / Salty White Chocolate / Blueberry Vanilla - the list keeps going.  I went for a double scoop, pairing Black sesame with Salty white chocolate. BRILLIANT!!!!  I am so in love with the black sesame that I am bringing Potsch there tonight. I think I have found a new addiction at 712 N. Heliotrope Dr. Los Angeles, ca. 90029 
 - 323-906-2649
   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails