Thursday, January 14, 2010

Aught v.1

It's Here! It's Here!... well almost. I know it is finally on it's way. My first ever published artwork. I got two pieces into the brand new and oh so gorgeous zine Aught v.1 published and spearheaded by the always brilliant Kelty of Steep Street. I am so excited and honored to be a part of this. I haven't gotten to hold it in my own hands yet but I know that the mail men around the states are taking great care as they make their way to me with my copy of Aught v.1. The best news of all is that you can get one too! Just click here and if you want to see more click here. Supporting local work is super easy when it looks super good and you feel super cool with it on your coffee table.

2 comments:

showfoodchef said...

That is SO FREAKING wonderful - Go 2010 and your talents that are unending!!!

margaret said...

so amazing! which piece is yours? all?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails