Friday, October 2, 2009

Believe it!

I am pretty sure that everyone in the world by this point has seen the Keep Calm and Carry On poster. Well guess what, those same genius minds have been making plenty other prints and have also expanded to tea towels, mugs and cards.

If you have not seen the infamous poster here it is.

And here is a brand spanking new print that I am head over heels gaga about! So gaga that I put in in my cyber cart and headed to check out thinking what a wonderful anniversary gift to my Potsch-y only to have my eyes pop out at the $155 price tag (unframed). I don't have a problem with paying for art but I was not ready for that price. Still, I am trying to figure out how I can swing and justify it. You have to spend money to make money right?

1 comment:

Bad Kid Productions said...

Ohmaga. I neeeeeeed.
You should screenprint that onto a tote, yo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails