Tuesday, October 20, 2009

face to Face time

I don't know if this is creepy or the greatest xmas gift for my family and loved ones I have ever found!!!!

Thatsmyface can turn you into an action figure, a wearable mask, a crystal cube or even just a head with a removable brain. It is brilliant and not that expensive considering you get to have a head anyway you want it.

All you have to do is upload a front view photo and a side view photo of yourself (mainly your head) and ThatsMyFace will turn it into movie magic. You could even be a key chain or pencil holder head.

My mind is reeling at how many things I could do with my head. Cake toppers! Family portrait wall. Salt and Pepper shakers. Tooth pick dispenser. Ice cream bowl. Endless ideas!!!



Please please please let me know if you get one of these. Prices start around $89-$109. Not bad at all. I just can't figure out who will be the lucky one in my family. Of course I could just get my head over and over and give that to everyone. Ha! Too expected.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

This would be great for stalkers---I mean stockings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails