Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Makin' pretty prettier

I am compiling my xmas list now. Not of the things I want to give to others but of the things I want to get. Yes I am still a 6 year old who can't sleep as she waits to hear Santa and his reindeer on the roof. I love giving gifts and is it bad to also love getting them? I think not.
So, I am adding "The Original Totally Rad Photoshop Actions" and "TRA II (The revenge)". Now that I have found these life changers I don't know how I will be able to go on working with out them. Totally Rad is a collection of photoshop plug-ins and filters. By overlapping and combining them you can achieve endless gorgeous possibilities. Totally Rad's website also offers tutorials, free samples and user submitted recipes. The images below are all user submits. The price ain't bad and considering how much stuff you can do, I am thinking it is worth it. Yeah presents!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails