Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Big Adventure!

Potsch and I set out today to kick ass at Melody's Lunchtime Bootcamp. We got there just in time only to find the door was locked and we heard no voices. (Turns out she was inside and did not know the door was locked - but class ended up being canceled anyway do to the flu gettin' around.) So, instead of crying over spilled milk - we made lemonade! We wondered through Pasadena Memorial Park. A park we have seen a ton of times and never had the time to check out. It is awesome. They have a tiny hollywood bowl and in the summer they do concerts. Fun! There are kids jungle gyms and the best there are adult jungle gyms. We had lots of fun working out on those!


Then we decided to check out the gorgeous and huge Pasadena Central Library. Amazing!!! We got New Library cards - very pretty.
I love Libraries that look like those big old college ones. This is totally like that. I even sat and read my book while waiting for Potsch to find a few DVD's that he checked out. Out side there is a little cafe with seating and umbrellas. So f-ing cute!!! This is only a few blocks from our place and in my mind I imagine myself camping out here all the time and justing my smart on.

I just liked these little vintage paper dolls they had on display. On the right is Lucy and Ricky.

I even checked out a book. Jesus Land by Julia Scheeres. At my last book club the ladies raved about it. It is a little hard to move on from my Cullen Family and I miss them dearly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails