Monday, May 25, 2009

Let There be LIGHT!!!!

The other day a very large package arrived for me. What could this be? I was not expecting anything. I took the large box in side and read the shipped from address - North Carolina. Wait a minute, my Aunt Sandra had said she had a lamp that belong to my grandma (dad's mom) and asked if I would want it. Could this be that lamp?

Yes it is!!!! It is a very cool two light Pole Lamp. And it works!!!!


It needs a little refurbishing but not too much. How cool that I now have a sweet lamp that is a family heirloom. hehehe. Thank god for family and the ones in it that really get you! Aunt Sandra is the absolute best.
Spidy is pretty thrilled with the box it came in too. So thank you from her as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails