Monday, May 11, 2009

Date night Help!


Potsch has been feeling a bit neglected ever since Edward Cullen and his Twilight coven seem to have taken over my life. Needless to say he was also not thrilled to see that the fourth book is over seven hundred pages and the fifth book will be coming out soon. So, with the help of DateBook, I asked Potsch out on a date, just me and he.

"DATEBOOK is that great friend always in the know and ready at a moment's notice with the perfect idea. We provide hip, fun, offbeat places to go and things to do.

New date ideas--an activity and restaurant within approximately ten minutes from each other are sent via email twice weekly and are also searchable through the archive on our website. A third date is a celebrity’s unique take on a date at home."

You can sign up and have the date ideas emailed to you - perfect for those spur of the moment feet sweeping nights - or you can peruse their archives to construct the perfect date for yourself or maybe even the perfect weekend.

I chose the Eclectic Eve date to woo Potsch with. I am super excited! tell me which ones you guys pick. send me a photo too. I could even post your story and pic if you like!

2 comments:

TEENIE said...

Whata cool site! Hope you guys have a great date ;)

Anonymous said...

I signed up! Great idea, Bootz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails