Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Training pt 2

Today I had my second training session with Melody. I thought it would be a good idea to walk there but then I left ten minutes late and that nice walk became a speed walk. I made it on time. Melody kicked my ass with in 5 minutes. No Joke. I was destroyed. I kept on for another 15 and then had tap out. I felt really embarrassed but then Potsch made a good point - "Just think how proud you will be when you are doing the hour work outs and can say 'in the beginning I could not even make it through the 30'". No pain no gain. Am I right?
Anyway today we got to do some kickboxing and Muay Thai. I love that stuff. I vow to summon my inner Tony Jaa the next time.

2 comments:

TEENIE said...

Wahooo! So true :) Go lady GO!!!

BLAKEMACGA said...

Awesome chase sequence

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails