Saturday, May 2, 2009

I know I know I know

It is not that I don't love you, Blog. But I am trying so hard to get my office space in order so i can take you, I mean us, to the next level. Please be patient with me. What?...only at night really. I think I am doing very well at keeping my Twilight obsession to just before bed. So, you can't blame Edward for my absence. And it is not absence really. I am thinking about you constantly. Just give me a little more time. When I come back I will have a give away to celebrate all our followers who have been so loyal and patient and loving.
I felt like I should have an image with this post. This is just a vintage postcard I found a while back and just love cause it's kitzies in clothes. one of my weaknesses. For Potsch and my 2 year anniversary he gave me promise rings and I gave him a belt buckle and a t-shirt with kitzies in clothes. seemed a little unbalanced until I saw that he gets compliments on both items everytime he wears them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails