Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kate Towers makes beauty

Sometimes I have this dream that my wedding dress is a bright color. Just absolute magic. But I think Potsch really wants that "bride in White" dream. We...BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS...in the middle of composing this post I showed the gorgeous marigold dress to Potsch and he really liked it. I asked with a chuckle "But that couldn't be my wedding dress though right?" He said...."I don't see why not." OH MY GOD. I really have found the man of my dreams. wow. I am speechless.
Ok enough about me here is the real reason for this post - Kate Towers. Kate is living and designing in Portland,Oregon. I keep finding and falling in love with so many things from Portland lately. I must take a drive. Maybe to meet Kate and have a dress designed for me. See, that is what she does. She makes one-of-a-kind dresses and capelettes. When you go to her etsy store you will see the many wonders she has created in the past that are named things like "Only for Victoria". Such exquisite beauty.

1 comment:

TEENIE said...

Whata post! Lovely! And what news... hope you get to meet Kate & discover your perfect wedding dress ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails