Sunday, May 3, 2009

Look book Crushes

Lookbook.nu is the internet's largest source of fashion inspiration from real people around the world.
I always expect to see my friend Margaret and all her friends gracing the site but then i realize that there never seems to be anyone over 20 there. I do get a bit bummed that the site did not exist when I was 14. I think it would have been beneficial to all.
At 14 I was wearing my dad's old clothes and disparately trying to be a boy and not in the cool androgynous way.

Anyway, I am better now. I think. I pretty much only wear dresses, cardigans and boots. I am working on accessorizing more and better. That was my new years resolution.
Wow, I am rambling- This post is about the crushes I developed while looking at the endless Lookbook page.


is it wrong to want someone else's skin and hair for your own? (above)

1 comment:

Hazen Lake said...

That is one gorgeous Khali at age 14. Besides that she was smart and oh sooooo funny. Did I mention her singing? Nothing short of 'Broadway Pipes'. This is all true and I am totally unprejudiced!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails