Sunday, May 24, 2009

Calimucho - sexy summer beverage

I searched the web for an official recipe but came up surprisingly short. I would have thought I would find something as it is the hip drink to order at places like Gjelina on Abbot Kinney in Venice. But maybe no one felt the need to put the ingredients in print because there are really only two things you need - Red wine and Coke Cola.
Yes, I know, it sounds a little foul and it definitely takes a moment to find the positive but once you do you will feel like the sexiest coolest spaniard on a summer vacay to the states while still getting to enjoy a bit of home.

When it comes to the red wine I really don't know which grape would work best. I say try them all and see what works for you. Then splash a bit of the american Classic Coke Cola drop in a few ice cubes- a twist of lime - and kick back and enjoy the sweaty heat and sun.

Make one and tell me wat you think. Am I crazy? let me know.

1 comment:

TEENIE said...

This WAS surprisingly delish... thanks for the reminder ;P Added to my sexy summer bevie list, yum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails