Friday, May 1, 2009

Please forgive me.

I never thought in a million years that a book for teenagers would
consume me so fantastically and completely.
I have been neglectful of all else in my life because of dear sweet
Edward Cullen and his sweet family.
At borders the other day I almost bought a doll of Edward but held
back due to the poor manufacturing quality. But if that doll has
looked just right then I would looking into the eyes of that doll
right now. I was going to settle for the poster of just Edward but
then I realized that I am 30. Well not two days later I find my self
eating crow for I have just purchased myself the poster ($3 less at
Kmart). Call me a dork. Call me a loser. All I know is that no matter
how hard I try I can not hide from love.

1 comment:

TEENIE said...

Haha... so K-mart it is ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails