Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Business Card Revolution

I am in the market for a new business card. Especially now that my sweet little blog is picking up. I can't tell you how many times I meet a great person or go to a great place and shy away from chatting them up due to my lack of professional business card. Sounds like an excuse - cause it is - but still business cards are important and they set the tone for how professional you and your product are.

I just designed the logo, packaging and business card for Chef Cathy Shambley. She is an amazing chef and I will definitely do a post on her as soon as she finalizes and photographs her new product line. Brilliant jams and marshmallows, just to name a few.Anyway, business cards are no joke these days. Sure there is still the flat information look but what does that say? I want something that sparks interest with out losing focus. (Like Chef Cathy's colorful and exciting)

These are a few cards I found today that just blew my mind and caused a bit of panic.


Though I love these I fear they will cost a bundle for all the special bits and pieces. But thank god there are people designing everything. Makes my life so much more inspired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your mom's card! I think they are perfect for her, well done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails